4, అక్టోబర్ 2019, శుక్రవారం

The sea

one day when we went to the sea
It was after many days ,
So I was very happy!

I ran as fast as-I would
But it was slowed down-
           because of the sand
Then I tried to chase a crab
But it was too fast for me
And went into the sands in a flash

We went to bathe in the sea
It was fun to bathe with everybody

Sometimes the waves rose very high
Sometimes it was so low that
I could bend and catch
And touch the water with ease

We healed our breath, going 
Into the water-path sometimes!
And sometimes we swam with swift strokes
Like this we played for more than 4 hours
And Sunny! Had our lunch with the meals 
;
               **********************',
P PAVAN KUMAR ;
VII Class
BVBPS Jublee hills
(Sunday June 28 1992) 
               **********************',
పవన్ కుమార్ 1992 రచనలు - 2 ;
previous ;- The rose in the garden ;

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి