5, అక్టోబర్ 2019, శనివారం

Birds Flying in the sky

Once I got up early in the morning 
As that was a holiday

I wanted to go jogging
As I went outside 
 I saw the sun in the East
the birds coming from their nests

The birds were flying in groups
Often they would change their shapes
Sometimes they were like "V"
And sometimes they seem like a "key" 

As the sun was rising 
I stood there gazing 
The birds looked so beautiful
I thought it was wonderful

After jogging , I came back 
Thinking of the beautiful birds . ⧫
;
               **********************,
P. PAVAN KUMAR ;
VII Class
BVBPS Jublee hills
(Sunday June 28 1992) 
               **********************',
పవన్ కుమార్ 1992 రచనలు - 3 ;
previous ;- The sea ;- 
one day when we went to the sea
It was after many days ,

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి